UF Cable Stripper
THE FASTEST WAY TO
STRIP UF & KEEP
YOUR BODY PARTS INTACT!
Just introduce the UF cable at an angle into the ZIP-STRIPPER up to the length to be stripped, then simply lower the cable and pull the tool out, flip the UF cable over, repeat the operation and PRESTO your UF cable is sliced through and through. Now you only have to peel back the outer jacket and clip it with your dikes. The ground wire can be either stripped like a regular wire or stripped back all the way. On Romex® use the same easy procedure but slice the cable only ONCE! Makes a cinch of a tough job.
- Time saving tool engineered for safety with its enclosed super sharp blade, works even in freezing weather!
- Adjustable cable guides prevent nicking of wires
- UF cable is pierced by a razor sharp blade & the cable insulation is stripped by pulling it through the enclosed blade cavity twice
- Also works with Romex® - only one stroke needed
- Blade storage compartment is provided inside the Zip-Stripper
- Strips 14-2, 12-2 & some 10-2 UF cables & makes a cinch of a tough job
Replacement blade cartridge for the Strip-All. Used with all models of the Strip-All, sold in packages of two