Remove Jackets on Large Multi-Conductor Cables
Do you have cables that are almost impossible to strip? The Vee-Twin Stripper will now easily and precisely strip the jacket off these cables. Often the only option for difficult rubber and plastic jacketed cables is to use a knife. This is not only a time consuming and inaccurate way to remove a cable jackets, it often leads to injuries. This is where the Vee-Twin steps in. It is easy to adjust, safe to use, and can fit into difficult to reach locations. Strip in place, even around curved cables!
- Works great on difficult to strip cables from 5/16" to 2-1/8" O.D.
- The Vee-Twin features a blade that can be rotated 90° between ring-cutting and straight cutting - without removing the tool from the cable!
- Unique vee guide that permits the cable to smoothly rotate in any direction, even create "windows' in the cable jacket!
- Depth of cut setting accurate to .001" thanks to a precision micrometer. No need to adjust blade depth when switching from ring to straight cut.
- Thanks to a quick-sliding blade adjustment the Vee-Twin quickly changes size to strip any size cable up to 2.125"
- Razor sharp blade that is safely enclosed within the tool, no more stripping cables with a dangerous open ended knife.
- No other tool on the market can strip as many different cables in such a compact, easy to use package
A-271 Vise Adapter for the Vee-Twin
A-271 Adapter for the Vee-Twin! Enables you to recover scrap material quickly and easily. Simply attach the A-271 to the Vee-Twin and clamp it in a vise. Set the depth of cut and simply pull the cable through the Vee-Twin to remove long lengths of cable jackets.
- 5" long (127mm) X 2-1/2" Deep (64mm) X 2" Wide (50mm)
- Maximum depth of cut 1/4" (6mm)
- Accepts rigid fiber optic cables or plastic jacketed cables from 3/16" to 2.25"O.D. for ring-cut and straight cut.
- Micrometer dial graduated in .001" or .002mm.
- Order replacement blade Cat. #B-272
- Weight: 1 lb. (580 grams)
Review of the VT-270 by necdigest!
Vee-Twin replacement blade, sold in packages of two