RSK-125 and RSK-125BP Roto-Skinner
Choose between 18V or AC Power
Cable Preparation Tool
for Armored or Jacketed Cables
such as MC-HL, Okonite, Rockbestos, Armor-X, Teck90
The Roto-Skinner RSK-125 is a top-notch compact power tool designed to take out the drudgery out of slitting cables.
Do you have power cables that are almost impossible to strip? The Roto-Skinner now makes the tedious job of stripping the armored jacket on these cables much easier. The Roto-Skinner is easy to adjust, safe to use, and can fit into difficult to reach locations. Skin & prepare cables the easy way. Save hours of labor when making cable connections!
The cable guide of the Roto-Skinner can be swung out of the way to cut panels up to 5/16" thick. The light weight of this tool 4 lbs. (1.9 Kg) makes it easy to handle in any position.
- Skin long lengths of cables the easy way with power to spare!
- Makes it a snap to strip steel or aluminum Type MC-HL with a continuously corrugated outer armor such as: Okonite CLX®, Rockbestos Gardex®, Southwire Armor-X® and Armor-Xtra®, General Cable’s Teck90, HVTeck and Vertiteck®, Nexans Coreflex® II, DriveRx®
- Aluminum Interlocked Armor cables such as General Cable’s Duralox® or Mega MC™, Nexans FireX®, Energex®, AC90 and Securex ® II
- Plastic jacketed power cables such as General Cable’s DuraSheath® or Southwire EFC Envirotect™ cable
- Equipped with an adjustable cable guide, the Roto-Skinner accepts cables from 1" to 6" O.D. (25 to 150 mm)
- Convenient and easy to set depth of cut adjustment with thumb screw and lock (No tools needed) Maximum depth of cut 5/16" or 8 mm.
- Safe! Spring loaded blade guard
- RSK-125: 115 VAC, 2.8 Amps, 11" long, 4 lbs.
- RSK-125BP: 18V Lithium-Ion Battery 11" long, 5 lbs.
Note: not intended for use as a scrap recovery tool
18V Cordless Power!
Replacement blade for RSK-125 & RSK-125BP
18V Lithum-Ion battery for RSK-125BP
Charger for 18V Lithium-Ion batteries
OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
LIMITED WARRANTY: The Roto-Skinner has a limited warranty against defects of material or workmanship for 90 days excluding the battery pack, charger and circular cutter.