BENCH TOP CUTTERS
BX, MC & FLEX
CUT COSTS ! INCREASE OUTPUT !
The ROTOMATIC drastically cuts labor time insuring clean, fast stripping without damaging the wire inside the cable. Never use a hacksaw again! The open channel construction allows cutting or stripping anywhere along the cable. The heavy-duty production Rotomatics are available with either manual or air actuated clamping systems. The RM-202A uses a large air cylinder to provide smooth and fast cutting action while also preventing operator's fatigue. Simply pressing a button sends the clamping pin down which in turn drives the cable over the power cutting wheel, splitting the armor casing. To remove the armor just untwist the cable and the casing slips off! An adjustable limit stop permits varying the depth of cut for different cables. The RM-202M with a manual lever is ideal when compressed air is not available.
PROMOTE SAFETY !
The front of the ROTOMATIC is protected by an unbreakable plexi-glass shield. To insure safe operation the adjustable blade guard is integral to the cutting action and depth of cut setting on the RM-202. The clean cut parallel to the cable axis eliminates deburring of flexible conduit ends. This feature prevents damage to the wire's insulation caused by sloppy manual deburring. For best results we recommend the use of screw clamping and squeeze type connectors. (Check your local electrical code)
- Ideal for making "Whips" & stripping MC/BX cable in pre-cut lengths
- Great for contractors doing on site finishing work
- Eliminates deburring and nicking of wires
- The open channel construction allows cutting or stripping anywhere along the cable
- Equipped with a top quality gear-motor for extra-long life.
- Adjustable cable guide allows lateral adjustment for different cable pitches
- Other features include fast circular cutter replacement, safety shield, and lateral cable clamping pin adjustment for different cable pitches
The heavy-duty production Rotomatics are the culmination of years of experience in armored cable cutting technology and are used in the production lines of all major armored cable manufacturers. Contact Seatek to determine the right model for your needs.
Cuts 3/8" trade size flex & strips armored BX & MC cables from AWG #14-2 to #8-4 (7/16" to 5/8" O.D.)
Cuts 1/2" trade size with SP-203 pin
Special model to cut 3/8" to 3/4" Flex and strip armored BX & MC cables from AWG #14-2 to #2-4 (7/16" to 1" O.D.)
Cuts 3/8" to 1/2" trade size flex & strips armored BX & MC cables from AWG #14-4 to #4-4 (7/16" to 7/8" O.D.)
Special model to cuts 3/4" to 1-1/4" Flex & strips armored BX & MC cables from AWG #4-4 to #1-4 (7/16" to 1" O.D.
- RM-202A, B & C require 40 psi air pressure, includes a pressure regulator and air gauge
- RM-202A cuts 3/8" Flex and 1/2" Flex with pin SP-233.
- RM-202M cuts both 3/8" & 1/2 Flex with pin LP-269. Uses a manually actuated lever to clamp & cut
- RM-202B cuts 3/4" Flex with pin SP-218, 1/2" Flex with SP-233, and 3/8" Flex with pin LP-269.
- RM-202C cuts 1-1/4" Flex with SP-233, cuts 3/4" &1" Flex with SP-282
Specially designed blade for use on all models of the Rotomatic