JR-128 Jacket Ripper
Remove Jackets on Large Multi-Conductor Cables
The JR-128 Jacket Ripper is an easy to use straightforward tool - your tool pouch shouldn't be without one! Don't use a knife or open ended razor blade to strip large diameter cables such as service entrance, instead use the compact Jacket Ripper. Hook the front portion of the blade between the wires and the jacket. Pull on the comfort grip handle to strip to the cable to desired length. Peel back and clip off the jacket with a diagonal pliers. The JR-128 is easier and faster to use than a knife - your tool pouch shouldn't be without one!
- The better way to remove the jacket of medium & large multi-conductor cables. Use on entrance cable, plenum, multi-pair & tray cables. Even strip plastic jackets from liquid-tight, flex or MC!
- Works best on cables with loose jackets 1/2" O.D. and larger
- Prevents nicking of internal conductors
- Blade can be easily replaced, simply remove the two screws holding the blade and install a new blade Cat. B-228
- Lightweight at 3 ounces, length 5-1/2", body is nickel plated steel
- Safety cap included
Jacket-Ripper replacement blade, sold in packages of two